Uneven Skin Tones Caused By Sun Damage, Aging, Acne, Eczema, and Shaving
Everything you need to prevent and repair your skin with the latest science behind natural ingredients that repair the skin safely without toxic bleaching ingredients like hydroquinone a harmful carcinogen still on the market today.
FREE Towel, Scrubby, Bag $15 Value
DIY Facial Instructions use your kit like a professional in the safety of your home!
The color of human skin is partly determined by specialized cells in the skin called melanocytes. One important job of melanocytes is to make a brown pigment called melanin. The amount of melanin produced by melanocytes varies across individuals with lighter and darker skin colors, and different environmental area's across the globe. Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH), the most common pigmentary abnormality, is a discoloration that is left on the skin after an underlying skin rash, sun damage, acne bump, or shave bump that has healed.
Common conditions such as eczema, acne, and psoriasis can all result in PIH. While PIH can happen in all skin tones, it is particularly problematic and more apparent in individuals with darker skin. The distribution of the dark spots follows that of the underlying skin condition. The shades of the hyperpigmentation can vary from light brown to dark brown to blue and gray.
While there is no known cause for PIH, or why certain people are more prone to its development you can take measures to avoid prolonging the condition. Avoiding the sun is one measure, as it can aggravate symptoms and prolong the healing process. Studies show that sunlight can worsen certain forms of hyperpigmentation, therefore wearing a broad-spectrum sunscreen is a very important part of treatment. Sunscreen should be a “broad spectrum” and have a sun protective factor (SPF) of at least 30. You should apply sunscreen daily at least 15 minutes before going outdoors and reapply every two hours.
Lastly, patience is key!
Today we have ingredients that lower the skin's over-reactive ability to produce unwanted pigment. There are also ingredients that safely lighten the damage. Also made today are ingredients that repair damaged while skin cells while also preventing it.
Each product in this kit is gentle enough to use on all skin types including the most sensitive skin types. Many sensitive skin types are more prone to damage keep skin calm using anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial ingredients, high anti-oxidants and vitamins designed to meet your needs and provide amazing results!
- Renewal Cleanser Loaded with deep cleansing power, minerals, and botanicals for all skin types.
- Renewal Toner Perfect balancing formula to hydrate and nourish your skin.
- 3X Acid Peel This Peel is 15% Glycolic Lactic & Malic Acids Safe Enough For Sensitive Skin & Smart Enough To Correct It!
- Glam Glow Serum key to your success in Kojic Acid, Niacinamide, Vitamin C, Plant Stem Cells, and the super anti-oxidant Astaxanthin which is red seaweed.
- UV Serum all-time favorite serum to use to correct, and prevent reoccurring damage caused by sun and injury from acne and shaving. Using Reshi Mushroom to help with DNA damaged cells and potent Vitamin C
- Corrective Cream our biggest seller for a reason for men and women of all ages. Keeping your skin nourished, calm, blemish free, spot free and wrinkle free.
Add Our New A+ Retinol Nighttime Booster Treatment Only $40