Skin Problems Due To Mask Wearing
Sorry You Missed The Class... I'm always available to help with my online virtual consultation, phone or for services in DFW Mid-Cites Area TX.
Read Our Conclusion:
Masks causing acne, cystic acne, rash, congestion in the skin, enlarged pores are the most common issues we have been seeing in the spa. Many of these problems are allergy reactions. Yes the masks contain carcinogens like Formaldehyde and Teflon are two common allergy problems that effect the skin. You can avoid these by purchasing cotton t-shirt material masks made with pure cotton and no dyes. Wash them daily using a plant based enzyme cleanser free of fragrance. Never use fragrance in laundry soap, dryer sheets or fabric softeners, pillow cases and masks touch the skin, and most skins are sensitive to these products. Today all stores sell laundry products without these harmful carcinogens that when you add heat, sweat, friction to the picture your skin reacts by breaking out. If you having breakouts and tried everything else try this you maybe pleasantly surprised. After removing your mask, I have created a 24 Rescue Toner you can just spritz on your face and wipe with a cotton round after removing your mask. Our toner is designed to not only to balance the skins pH, but also disinfect, hydrate, nourish and protect from environmental damage. 24hr Rescue Toner is available on my site and in the spa.
Urskinsworthit Spa and owner Ms. Hope Goerner and facial expert, ZOOM class DIY Solving skin concerns due to mask wearing at February 27th 1PM-3PM.
20% OFF Coupon To Purchase Skincare or Services
Plus...One Lucky Winner will receive a prescribed skincare kit and a copy of our DIY Facial Instructions Card! This kit is in 10ml to 15ML Bottles & Jars Contains 5 PCS Valued at $45
The Winner Was Elizabeth Miller!
Thank You for attending this addition to our monthly zoom classes! We agree that we can't wait for things to get back to the way they where. Getting a facial is better than doing your own! I am open for services, but many are still waiting as I am still waiting for the vaccine. As long as we are careful, follow protocol, I believe it's safe to get a facial! For those who want to wait there's ZOOM!
My deepest gratitude, Hope Goerner
- Important Information On Masks Themselves & Our Findings
- Skin Types & Conditions That Elevate The Condition & Why?
- What Can Be Done From Home To Prevent or Repair?
- What Skincare Is Needed To Maintain?
- How DIY Facial Like A Professional Step By Step On a Model
- What Type On Technology Could Be Used To Fix Concerns
- Q & A Questions & Answers
If You Have A Device You Would Like To Hear More About Please Text Me The Name or a Link & I'll be Happy to Include It!
- High Frequency- Bacteria, Pigment, Toning, Enlarged Pores, Shave Bumps
- Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber- Deep Cleanse, Penetration, Exfoliation
- Microcurrent- Muscle Toning, Penetration, Cell Rejuvenation
- Microdermabrasion- Exfoliation, Anti-Aging, Cleansing, Toning
- RF Radio Frequency- Rejuvenation, Penetration
- Photon LED Therapy- Discolorations, Bacteria, Capillaries, Rejuvenate
- Jet Sprayer- Microdroplet Treatment Serums Application
- Combine Technology Devices- Clean, Disinfect, Rejuvenate, Replenish, Repair
I will also have some PDF Documents Covering Each Technology The Protocols For Using It & Contraindications To Be Aware Of!
I'll provide you with valuable information you can apply to your needs effectively!
Thank You, Hope Goerner Master In Esthetics
(817)658-3649 Text or Call